mardi 29 janvier 2008

Cooking Spirit !!!

These days i have watched a Kdrama, my lovely Samsoony, my cousins from San Francisco helped me to discover this serie. Since that and my trip to San Francisco, i was thinking about doing more cooking ( don't know if my roomates will appreciate to be my guinea-pigs xD ) and what i havn't eaten since i'm here in Chicago. And the list is long: curry, any kind of soups, hainan chicken, loklak rice, pho, and concerning pastry, sorry i only know the French name, triangle aux amandes (if you go to Bry sur marne, i recommend you the bakery at the station, you cannot miss him if you go during the morning, the smell is too strong and your nose (and probably your stomach!!) will lead you to it) , galettes des rois, black forest (especially the one from Paul)
and too much other things...

I should not think about all of it, i'm mentally hurting myself xD but i try the soups last week and it's not really bad. Maybe i should open a restaurant later hehe If you do know the recipe of one of these dishes, plz tell me xD

Fonoss

2 commentaires:

Jean-Marc a dit…

Drama addict :p

As for my cooking skills, I think I'll pass...

Sophia a dit…

Lovely cake, I'm hungry now^_^