lundi 17 décembre 2007

yoo ! seems to be a long time since my last post, i have to make up for lost time. These last two weeks were really painful (for my sleeping hours) and maybe for you too but now this is holidays, that is such a relief !! It is time to return to home country for one of Yu but concerning me and Roo, we will travel to different destinations. Mine is San Francisco !!... in fact it's rather its suburbs but nevermind, it is in San Francisco area !! I will soon add some photos when i will go to downtown, i hear about a Japan town there :S i should take a lot at it xD
One of my first meal when I arrived here in SF is a lasagna, and that was a shock!! I cannot deny the fact that my roomates and me are very good for cooking lasagna!! hehe

More news later

Fonoss

Aucun commentaire: