jeudi 17 janvier 2008

San Francisco

How was my trip in San Francisco? That's what you wonder probably. During my journey, i spend most of my time visiting family. They are surprising and i was very glad to meet them. Maybe one day I would live there, who knows hehe... but anyway, i hadn't had enough time to visit San Francisco, i regret it. I took a few shots, and here there are:

Do you reckognize the famous cable car of SF? One of their stop is next to the Westfield San Francisco Center, which is a mall. There are a lot of stuff there, and it should be a top priority if you are looking for clothes since almost half of the stores are dedicated to clothing.

Then i went to the Pier 39 and took a few pictures. The Gloden Gate Bridge is just behind me in this photo
and you can see Alcatraz in this one. But i could not make my way to this small island since reservation is needed 2 ago as I learned from a guy when i was there. Hello tonton!!

Pier 39 is known for its seals. You can watch them during half a hour while you eat snacks or icecreams. There is a street near the pier 39 which is really animated. When i came there, i watched a group playing reggae music, another group which is wearing a costume and dancing . I also attended to a preparation of funny and weird breads... the bakers prepared them behind the display of the store and i watched him making crocodile, turtle breads. These guys were amazing!
The next and final destination was Japantown!! In fact it looks like Japanese, but there are also a lot of Korean and Chinese people living there. This is the entrance of one of the small malls of Japantown. If you are looking for Japanese restaurants, don't go further, you won't be disappointed. Try one of the fruit shake and special icecream there, it is really worth!!
And thanks to the geishas who accepted posing for photos. Hello auntie!!
I'd like to thank all my family in the area of San Francisco, they were really nice, and i won't forget what they have done for me.

Fonoss

Aucun commentaire: